- Valid Ohio Fishing License
- Suitable Clothing/Rain Gear
- Soft-soled Shoes
- Camera and Film
- Lunch Snacks, and Beverage
- Sea Sickness Medication (if needed)
- Large cooler to take home your fish (leave in your vehicle)
THINGS NOT PERMITTED
- Glass Beverage Containers
- Hard Liquor (Beer OK)
- Illegal Drugs
- Fire Arms
Federal Law prohibits any illegal drugs on board. Captain Joe is in full support of the Zero Tolerance program of the US Coast Guard and US Customs Service. No drugs, in any qauantity, are permitted onboard. Violations will be reported to the US Coast Guard.
Seasickness is nothing to be embarrassed about, but can spoil your trip, and the trip for other people aboard. Please use a motion sickness aid if you are unsure, just to be safe.
Lunch, snacks, beer, pop, and fish cleaning can be arranged at additional cost.